Do you have a great photo from your past Immersion Abroad Costa Rica trip? Does your photo have a fun or interesting story behind it? We’d love to see and hear about it!
1. Contest is open to past IACR trip participants only.
2. There is a limit of one photo/story per entry (Max: 3 entries per person). Refresh page to submit new entry.
3. Photos will be judged* on composition and how well they fit into either of these three categories: People, Nature, or Culture.
4. Photos must be submitted either as a .jpg, .tiff, or .png file
5. Max photo size = 3 MB
6. All entries must be original photography. Violators of copyright will be disqualified.
7. By entering the contest you are granting IACR permission to use your photo.
8. Photo must be submitted by —— to qualify for the contest.
9. Winners will be notified by email and will receive IACR apparel their photo on IACR’s website.
*Judges include Daniel Cordero of Reclaiming Creativity.